- Now Hiring Shift Captain accepting applications July 20, 2020 through August 14, 2020 –Click here to view
- Now Hiring Training Lieutenant accepting applications July 20, 2020 through August 14, 2020 – Click here to view
- Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic the Pension & District Board Meeting will be held Remotely at https://www.gotomeeting.com / Access Code : 863-668-749 or 1-877-309-2073 / Access Code: 863-668-749 – Click here for Notice
- Board of Directors Pension & District Meeting July 30, 2020 7:00 P.M. – Click here to view
- 2019 Annual Report is now available. Click here to view
- The Fort Lupton Fire Protection District urges residents and businesses on South Denver Avenue to change their address signage.
Addresses on CR 27, now South Denver Avenue, are changing. Make sure we can find you in an emergency. Get a sign with your new house or business address number ASAP to prevent any delays in service.
It is imperative that you put your new numbers in a visible place so that the fire department, medical responders, and law enforcement can find you quickly in the event of an emergency. We would prefer that you use the reflective signs that we provide. Click here for more Information
Emergency Notification Siren Testing:
The Outside Emergency Notification Sirens (Tornado Sirens) are tested on the first Monday of every Month at 12 Noon. The steady tone should last from 30 to 60 seconds.
“To provide a professional service to those in a time of need with a sense of integrity, pride, and compassion for well being.”
“Elimination of Hazards”
WeldaCountyaRegionalaCommunicationsaCentera(WCRCC): Emergency, please call 911.
Non-Emergency Dispatch Center Number (970) 350-9600.
Fire District Offices:
Main (303) 857-4603 Fax (303) 857-6619
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter